1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Vietnam war soldier and Kid

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by leokc_ng, Jul 28, 2009.

1. leokc_ng Member

Australia
    Hi all, here's my 1:35 vietnam war soldier and kid, sculpted by a Korean company (can't remember the name of the company as I throw the box away)

Anyway the basic painting are done, will apply some weathering once fit into the base

Attached Files:

2. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Wow, Leo, you sure nailed that blond hair. Perfect!
  3. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Excellent paint work Leo. Really captures the moment. I'm just guessing, but this looks similar to a scene in the movie Platoon. Any idea when the figure was made?
  4. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Very nice Leo........

Ray ;)
  5. leokc_ng Member

Australia
    Thanks guys. Glade to see some small improvement on my painting on each figure.

Tony: This figure was released by Legend Production(Korean company) on the Jul 2007.
  6. leokc_ng Member

Australia
    Vietnam war soldier and Kid - finished

Finish the ground work yesterday :) Attach two more photo to share with everyone

The ground was basically plaster + brown acrylic paint + sand used in diorama. Washed and helight the ground once the plaster was setted.

The bush was a experiment work using weed from the garden sealed with pledge(floor cleaner). Not sure if it will turn brown after a few weeks time :p

Attached Files: