1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Vienna Siege

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello

Its with immense pride that today I launch one of the best pieces that I have ever been made at RPmodels. We started this almost 2 years ago... Today they see the light... Im very HAPPY...

2.jpeg

You can check the video launch and please subscribe the page. We are preparing a few issues and you can follow the news that will just come for RPmodels Channels followers.

In this diorama we see to dynamite the Battle of Viena in 1683, the Polish Wing Hussars faced Ottoman Forces, defeating them, In the diorama we can see the commander of the Ottoman Army, Grand Vazir Kara Mustafa, who flees from the battlefield and its killed later by the Janissaries with a silk rope. In addition to the hussars, we refer to the heavy and light Ottoman Cavalry... As well as teh famous Janissaries. The Elite Corps of the Ottoman Army.

1.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

7.jpeg

12.jpeg

5.jpeg

8.jpeg

11.jpeg

13.jpeg

14.jpeg

17.jpeg

19.jpeg

20.jpeg

9.jpeg

21.jpeg

23.jpeg

24.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-16 at 21.07.40.jpeg

This diorama is divided in to parts- RPmodels always attentive to comments, tips and feedbacks. So, as you can see the horse slipped in the mud of the battle and the Polish Wing Hussar is going to try to annihilate the Ottoman Knight. And what you see is a freezing of that frame, right at the start of the action.

Once again, RPmodels listened to your feedbacks and teh entire diorama is divided into pieces, witch allows everyone to buy what they want and like and have interest... We can only be better and grow if you help us with this. the tightness barrier is the growth barrier.

The diorama its divide in 5 parts. Part 1 comes in December.
    Part1.jpeg

Part 2 comes in January.
    Part2.jpeg

Part 3 comes in January.
    Part3.jpeg

Part 4 comes in February.
    Part4.jpeg

Part 5 comes in April.
    Part5.jpeg

You can follow all the diorama in our site...
    https://rpmodels.pt

You will sharing news of other works and you can follow in our Facebook page and see the work in progress (WIP's)) of all models. Next year Manu changes will come...
    https://www.facebook.com/RPmodels

If you want contact me, please use the email below
    rpmodels.pt@gmail.com

This will be a Limited Edition of 200 pieces in 75mm and 100 in 120mm. I hope you can get one, before they gone...

In closing, as I think you must be tired of listening me, :wtf: :), I just wanted to thank you'll for being part of RP. Your FRIENDSHIP and esteem, at various times throughout this year, were the support and strength to continue, even in dark and difficult days, when we realize sometimes we arent prepare to face the reallity... But today its a happy day...

With Best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  2. winfield Active Member

Magnificent. Completely magnificent.
  3. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Winfield

Thank you so much for your words... Truly appreciated...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    winfield likes this.
  4. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Magnificent Hugo. I would love to paint the entire diorama, but sadly I have no display room left for dioramas of this size and I have three of your vignettes and four of your figures as well still to paint. This one will do very well and I can't wait to see what some Planeteers do with this one
  5. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nothing short of remarkable - what a dynamic piece!

Best regards to Hugo and Nuno!

Gary
  6. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Almost lost for words, this is just incredible. Would be interesting to know the price.

I like that there is plenty of detail included on the cloaks, saddle cloths etc. to give those of us who don't have museum-standard freehand painting skills a fighting chance of producing a decent result.

- Steve
    Redcap and winfield like this.
  7. Renato Active Member

Italy
    Beuatiful....................details are amazing.............if I have 10 years free I may consider this.... :LOL:
    winfield likes this.
  8. Helm A Fixture

England
    Hell's teeth, I need it all of it! This is superb utterly and totally amazingly done
    Steve
    winfield likes this.
  9. gerryj199 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Once again an outstanding vignette Hugo. Just magnificent.
    Gerry
  10. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Clrsgt

Thank you so much for your words. Truly appreciated... Yu can but just part of the diorama. You don't need to get everything... Ive guys that bought part 3 and part 5, where they will do their one version of the diorama. With the diorama division you can do what you want and like. This is the best part...

Thank you so much.
    Regards
    Hugo
  11. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Gary

Thank you so much for your words... Truly appreciated, I think this is my best piece I did until the moment. its because of that I want maintain this so special and I did a Collector Edition.

Thank you much.
    Regards
    Hugo Pereira
  12. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Steve

The diorama its divide in parts and this allow get each part monthly...

This details allow people like me, have a good result and enjoy a lot the work. This is my best piece in my opinion... You have to get one...

Thank you so much.
    Regards
    Hugo
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Renato

Thank you so much for your words... I believe you just need 5...:) You can buy just one part. The diorama its ready to work alone, together... It depends of you... Thank you so much for everything.

With best regards.
    Hugo
    Martin64 and Renato like this.
  14. Nap Moderator

England
    Hugo

My good friend ...Awesome ....and so many legs as well ....LOL

a VERY SPECIAL way to end the year on a happy note

CONGRATULATIONS to all at RP and to you in particular for your seemingly never ending dedication ...you should be VERY PROUD

All I will do is echo and agree with all the comments

iStock-511744323.jpg

Nap
    DaddyO likes this.
  15. Cannonball A Fixture

Been waiting for this ever since Hugo hinted that RP were going to do a scene around the Siege of Vienna and it’s certainly been worth the wait. This is an astounding piece of work Hugo which reflects the thought and attention to detail you and your team put into your pieces. The dynamics and interaction are superb.

Neal
  16. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Steve

Thank you so much for your words. This diorama have a caution study. Its because of that, all the part can work together or with separately. People are buying for example, piece part 3 and 5. They are doing their on versions and visions. This is very nice to see. People get the diorama and developing their on dio... Its very nice...

Thank you so much for believe in RPmodels and in me.

With best regards
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Gerry

Thank you so much for your words. Im very happy with this diorama. I think we did a very good job too. I believe our team are better and understand the ideas and concepts. this is very important... But we are better because you believe in us and you push us to be better and grow each day...

Thank you so much.

Regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  18. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello BIG GUY

How are you? How are the things?

Im very happy... What a tremendous answer... I thought Mthridates was good, but this put Mithridates in the corner with KO... LOL... LOL... Im very happy with this... I didnt expect.. Its almost SOLD OUT... Im very happy...

RP is growing and this is because we have many people that believe in us and push us. Its a big responsability we have in shoulders trying always to improve and be better. I confess sometimes Im more demand than usual, but I know they are good... Its because of that. And this diorama its the proof they are good and they are very professional.

Thank you so much.
    Big hug my FRIEND
    Hugo
    Nap and housecarl like this.
  19. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Neal

Thank you so much for your comment. It was a long path. Sometimes I have doubts this diorama will be end and bring to the light. It was 10 months Ive everything stopped. I didnt had time to do what I like more... Living and breathing RP. This is my big passion... It was hard... But today its a happiness day... So just good vibes on...

Thank you so much.
    Big hug
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  20. Gooner Mike Active Member

Jaw dropping just beautiful Hugo
    Oda likes this.