1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"Victory for England and St. George!"

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by Fernando Ruiz, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Fernando Ruiz Well-Known Member

Spain
    Hola de nuevo
    Este es posiblemente uno de los proyectos más personales que tengo en mi colección. Se trata, como no, de Eglantine Price, el personaje de Angela Lansbury en "La Bruja Novata" (Bedknobs and Broomsticks, en inglés). Se trata de una de mis películas favoritas de todos los tiempos. Esta figura de 54 mm fue modelada especialmente por mi buen amigo Diego Fernandez Fortes, por lo tanto es una pieza única:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Saludos
    FeR[IMG]

More...
    gordy likes this.
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    I had the pleasure of seeing this at Euro, I didn't know it was yours. Did you get a gold?
    Carl.
  3. Fernando Ruiz Well-Known Member

Spain
    Yep, Diego and I won a gold with this one. It was really nice, because we planned the miniature to be ready for Euro, so it could serve as some kind of tribute to the show and the area of Folkestone. In the movie, the action takes place in a village called Peppering Eye, this place could have been the same Folkestone instead, as it retains that same flavour, the one I really like from England.

When I went up the stage to get the medal, the army officer who was giving them shook my hand and told me "That was a very nice choice for the miniature". Realizing that someone had appreciated the figure in its intention was one of the best moments of the show for me.

Glad you like it!
    FeR
  4. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Well deserved medal.
    Carl.
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Saw it too. Liked it from the very first moment.
    Well deserved gold medal.

marc
  6. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very nice piece. ~Gary
  7. Fernando Ruiz Well-Known Member

Spain
    Thanks, guys!
    FeR