1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Verlinden's Fallschirmjäger 120mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by homellop, Apr 5, 2006.

1. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    No, it was not consciously based on Max, but if it looks like him, I guess all the better.

Bill
  2. dArtagnan A Fixture

Belgium
    Very nice paintjob, Jaume!!
    But who could expect less from what comes out of your brushes!

Magnificent, my friend!

Eddy.
  3. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Jaume my friend, :eek: . That about says it all!. I had this figure once upon a time and now I'm glad I no longer own it, It was a very nice figure (never knew you did it Bill (y) ), but if I still owned it, I'd never paint it now. Just because I know it'd never turn out half as good. Any clue when the book will be out Jaume? I'll pick one of these up for sure ;)

Jim Patrick
  4. homellop Active Member

Spain
    Thanks Eddy! :)

Jim.Thank you,my friend.
    I don't :) know yet but as soon as I know it I'll report you. ;)

Best regards
    jaume
  5. mahross New Member

Jaume, Superb. Just as good as your 54's. Will you be doing anymore 120's?

Ross
  6. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hello Jaume, welcome back. It's been a while since you posted anything. What else is there to say. Simply awesome painting my friend

Stephen Mallia
  7. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Once again, PERFECT painting!!!
  8. arthur Member

Canada
    Jaume,
    Superb job as always (y)
    Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers,
    A.
  9. Stephen Ward Active Member

United-States
    Hey Jaume-

dude, the Fallschirmjager is great work, as always. I've been a big fan of your work since seeing it for the first time about a year and a half ago after I got back from Iraq and was catching up on the hobby after a year away. Anyway man, had to tell you how awesome I think the work you do is and ask two quick questions. The first is when is your book coming out? Your 'Human Factor' writeups in X-treme Modelling are great and I know a lot of us are looking forward to a whole book like that. Second question: I've never noticed a mention of what kind of brushes you use ( and what size they are ) to paint your faces and your uniforms, so I was just curious. Take care bro.

-Stephen