1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Verlinden "Arnhem '44" conversion.

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Henk, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Rather than starting the massive Sgt. Ansell figure, which will need an awful lot work to just fit together, I'm pulling this of the shelf. I started this 'conversion' of the classic Verlinden kit a few years ago, and as is won't, it ended up on the 'ill look at that later' pile .

Anyway, this is where it's at now. All the major work has been done, a few details to tweak, and the primer can come out.

IMG_20230601_160448_304~2.jpg
    Merryweather, Nap, Oda and 2 others like this.
  2. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I changed the wounded soldier's tunic into a smock, and added webbing and some pouches, entrenching tool and canteen. The carrying soldier has his left arm reshaped to look a bit more natural. Both have new heads. IMG_20230601_160448_304~3.jpg IMG_20230601_174312_582~2.jpg IMG_20230601_174252_271~2.jpg IMG_20230601_174230_290~2.jpg
    NRG, Merryweather, Scotty and 4 others like this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Henk

Always liked the original figures and your adding more with the conversion

Coming along nicely

Looking forward to seeing more

Following with interest

Happy benchtime

Nap
    Henk likes this.