1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Verlinde New Release

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Patrick Kirk, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Patrick Kirk New Member

Just wanted to pass along this new release from Verlinden...
    http://www.verlinden-productions.com/vp_ht..._2400/2145.html
    The piece comes in 11 pieces ( 12 if you count the base; also there is a bucket that isn't shown that he is carrying in his left hand), all nicely cast in buff resin (does the color of the resin matter?). With the exception of the resin carriers, there is little or no clean up; parts go together without filler. The arms both have guide blocks as do the boots into the lower torso.

[IMG]

All the best

Patrick
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks patrick,
    I added the photo to the figure since it appears on the home page as well.
    I will add this figure to my ever growing list of wants.
  3. Patrick Kirk New Member

Thanks Guy...
    His stuff is getting a lil more animated, which is good...

All the best

Patrick
  4. bucsfan21 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Pat, When I first saw the figure, I thought is was missing something. The body language just looked like he was carrying something. The idea of a bucket now brings it all together. Hope to see more Rev. War stuff from Verlinden. I would love to see them do more Rev. War busts like the Tarleton one.

Happy Trails, Terry Martin
  5. Patrick Kirk New Member

I agree, Terry...the Revolutionary War is something I think he will slowly bring in. I guess it all boils down to demand...if the market bares and there is interest in this figger, then maybe more will follow.

Hope all is well

Patrick