1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

VELVET SKIN - (Scale75)

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by SCALE75, Apr 8, 2019.

1. SCALE75 A Fixture

Spain
  2. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    No 'Bosom Pink' ?
    Manfred, OldTaff, HansDig and 4 others like this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    LOL ...

Next set ...

Nap
    captnenglish likes this.
  4. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    Where is my yellow skin paint set?
    OldTaff and Nap like this.
  5. Banjer A Fixture

England
    40 years trying to get people to take my hobby seriously but stuff like this makes me doubt it myself.
    Bill
    OldTaff, Mirofsoft, Blind Pew and 3 others like this.
  6. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    Sorry guys, too late! First of April was last week!!!!
    Pierre
  7. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    What a joke..except seems true...
    Banjer likes this.
  8. blaster A Fixture

United-States
    It looks like a great product for acrylic painters. The boxed artwork looks very good.
  9. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    Though the variety of always another color set makes you smile I can see the use for these readily mixed tones. Still the title is somewhat misleading - taking a look at the accompanying chart shows, that the velvet transitions are achieved by the use of an airbrush and that mixing of tones still needs to be mastered. But I can see the use of these tones still if you like to speed up your paintjob and if you have this other box of "experience" on your hobby-table.:)
  10. HansDig A Fixture

Netherlands
    Wow, now that's marketing. Looking at all the skin tones the world has there must be room for at least 1500 different skintone-paintsets. We now only have 126 so there's more to come I hope...
    Thanks to PF I have learned you only need one or two acryl basecolors and four different tubes of oils to have an endless pallet of variations.
    Nap and Blind Pew like this.
  11. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Where is the "Rose cuisse de Nymphe" and the "Rose cuisse de Nymphe émue" (darker ) ;)
    Color code RVB254,231,240
    Huw63 likes this.
  12. Huw63 A Fixture

I wonder how they will market their soon-to-be-announce "Body Hair through the Ages" set.? Seriously its good marketing but I am more interested in reviews and release of their tubes of acrylic paint to see what people think.

Cheers

Huw
  13. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Next up....'Make Up'....followed by 'Tattoo Blues/Reds/Blacks' :ROFLMAO:
    Huw63 and Nap like this.
  14. HansDig A Fixture

Netherlands
    Hope the "heavy smokers skin set" will be released soon with various tones of pale pink, grey etc. followed by the "heavy drinkers skin set" with green, blue, off-white and black for realistic eyebags.
    When you do both you can combine LOL
    PanzerIV and Mirofsoft like this.
  15. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  16. Hauke aus Rinzeldorf Active Member

Germany
    I still need a set for original Wehrmacht soldiers faces! with an autistic lack of nutrition, and insomnia! or a drum-fire set for the first world war with digging fight traces! .. please, please
    HansDig likes this.