1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

vBench

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by petit belge, Aug 13, 2006.

1. petit belge New Member

Belgium
    [IMG]
    This scratch builded cannon will appear on a diorama with 7 horses (6 for the train and 1 for an officer) and 9 men (8 served the gun), this painting is tne inspirationsource.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Roger, That's a neat model. Are you going to do a diorama of that painting?~Gary
  3. petit belge New Member

Belgium
    Thanks,

Yes, I'm already at work. Dimensions: L = 1.30m, W = 0.45m H = 0.60m. I hope it wille be finished end of september. If everythings goes as planed, it will be exibited in Belgium (for uniforms) in october.
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Roger,

Eindelijk, welkom op de Planet. Via Dan Morton weet ik dat jou interesses ook in WW I liggen. Ik schilder nu voor hem De Belgische Cavalerie aan het werk.

Dit ziet er veelbelovend uit. Kijk uit naar je volgende stap.

Marc
  5. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Roger, so far what you have done looks great, This has the making of an impressive diorama, looking forward to seeing more.

Keep up the good work and do keep us posted.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  6. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome to the planet, Roger! Glad to see you overcame the computer problems you told me about. This diorama and the one with the Maxim gun are both impressive and challenging ones. Intimidatingly complex even! Looking forward to seeing it all come together.

PF members: If you haven't seen Roger's impressive web site, I highly recommend a visit

All the best,
    Dan
  7. petit belge New Member

Belgium
    Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I roll up my sleeves.

Aan Marc: de wereld is klein, via mijn vriend wist ik al dat er iemand bezig was aan jet inkleuren van dat Jagersuniform. Ik heb de vorderingen via Dan z'n mail al bekeken. Zijn er vragen, ook over andere dingen van het Belgische leger, je mag ze altijd rechtseeks mailen.

Beankt en tot later.