1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Vasily (enemy At The Gate)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by smudger1960, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Figurenfreund66 Well-Known Member

Germany
    Looks really good !

Cheers

Hendryk
  2. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks terry,good to catch up again last week in wellingbourgh,i'll see you next week (y)
  3. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks hendryk for your coments
  4. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Just about finished all the building now,once the bust is painted up and fitted some final weathering will be completed to tie the bust in with the surrounding elements,i will also add just a small amount of micro ballooons for a light snow / frost effect,i will be completing the bust over the weekend and early next week
    Many thanks for looking,all coments and critisism welcome (y)

Happy painting

Brian completed building 001.JPG completed building 002.JPG completed building 003.JPG completed building 004.JPG completed building 005.JPG completed building 006.JPG completed building 007.JPG completed building 008.JPG completed building 009.JPG