For Sale Various - Atelier M - JMD, Mercury & revolution Mins

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Redcap, May 3, 2020.

1. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    ALL FIGURES FOR SALE AT £25.00 (EACH) as these are some I know I will never build.

ALL FIGURES ARE 75mm except the JMD one which is 65mm.

FIGURES ARE (RESIN) EXCEPT the 2 x Atelier Maket ones which are (WHITE METAL)

POST /SHIPPING AS SHOWN:

UK - £3.80 (Signed For)
    ALL EU - £11.95 (International Signed For)
    Rest of the World - £15.95 (International Signed For)

PLEASE NOTE, I CAN POST AS MANY FIGURES AS YOU BUY FOR THE SAME SHIPPING / POST COSTS DUE TO THEM BEING SO LIGHT. SO, COST IS THE SAME FOR 1 FIGURE OR ALL 6!

Post/ Shipping Times - Due to the current C19 world crisis, please allow plenty of time for post to arrive where you are. I will always dispatch within 48 hours of payment and send you tracking details but I cannot control how long the parcel takes to get to you of course once I have sent it.

(IF) post is any cheaper when posted, I will refund any over-payment to your PayPal account. You will not pay one penny/cent more in post that it costs me.

Please ladies and gents - No 'haggling' or 'dealing' for reductions as these are already at significantly below retail and the JMD one I have not seen for years and cost about this price new anyway. Any such correspondence will be ignored and not replied to - sorry.

PAYMENT - Prefer PayPal (F&F or you pay any PP fees for 'Goods/Services' ) or a Bank Transfer.

P1010033 (1).JPG P1010034 (2).JPG P1010035 (1).JPG Any (other) questions please ask.

Thank you
    Gary

ALL NOW SOLD (EXCEPT) Sultan Baibars
  2. Helm A Fixture

England
    Weird, I posted on this earlier, it's vanished. PM sent Gary
    Steve
  3. fafo Member

how much for the sultan??
  4. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi - Price is stated in the listing - £25.00 plus post at ACTUAL COST.

Thank you for the enquiry.
    Gary