1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Valleycon 18 Is Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by AJLaFleche, Feb 20, 2008.

1. AJLaFleche Well-Known Member

We’re just about 6 weeks out from Valleycon 18, New England’s largest local show. We are once again at the Granby Road Knights of Columbus in Chicopee MA. Along with a 30+ category model contest, featuring open judging for figure related classes, with have a equal space for vendors.
    At this point, we have among several private parties the following vendors:

Sentinel Miniatures: Figures

Hobby Bunker: Figures and accessories

Alpenflage Hobbies: Armor kits galore with lots of DML

Olde Depot Hobbies: Large range of armor accessories, including lots of PE, Verlinden detail sets, metal barrels, and various conversions

Rare-planes Detectives The website says it all

Time Machine Hobbies: full range hobby store

Craftec Hobbies: Full range hobby store

Red Line Hobbies: Specializing in 1/48 scale aircraft

Ed Potkai: specializing in current and vintage automotive kits

Monro Perdu: diorama accessories

One of our private dealers has a large collection of 1/72 and 1/48 scale aircraft.

For more details and forms, please visit our Valleycon 18.
  2. PJ Deluhery Active Member

United-States
    Roger that, Al. This show draws folks from NY, CT, RI, VT and ME as well as MA. Hope to see many of you there!
  3. johnnyboy New Member

i hope to make it

hi al i do really hope to make the show this year its been a couple of years for me.but my health was bad the last oone and i recently broke my back but i am still planning to head up with alpen and jim norian take care johnny
  4. PJ Deluhery Active Member

United-States
    Johnny, looking forward to seeing you at the show! Hope you are feeling better.
  5. EasyOff Member

I love the show, I attend every year. Lets not forget that there is a plethora of eateries in the area that will appeal to nearly everyones desires should you not want what is offered at the show. Take opportunity and dine in a vintage railroad car just a stone throw from the show and America's finest Airforce base, Westover Field.

The town of Chicopee is a gem. After the model show, if you've still got any money left from all the fantastic deals you'll be getting from the vendors, take some time and shop in some of Chicopee's unique shops. Or swing by the near by Holyoke Mall where you'll find nearly 200 stores under one roof! If its your first time there, you'll be blown away. If you have any questions about the area's dinning or shopping, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to try and answer your questions.
    jmb75_1999@yahoo.com

John (EasyOff)