1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

ValleyCon 15,Sunday April 3rd

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by PJ Deluhery, Mar 5, 2005.

1. PJ Deluhery Active Member

United-States
    Our local model club, Wings & Wheels - IPMS, is having its annual spring show and contest from 9am - 4pm, on Sunday, April 3.2005, at the K of C Hall, Chicopee, MA. Our club has an active figure group, and this year we will be judging the figures categories using the Open System.

This show is the largest spring modeling show and contest in the central Northeast area of the US, and we typically draw modelers from Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Eastern New York, Vermont and New Hampshire, all within a two hour (or so) drive from the show site. There is a good selection in our vendor area, and among others, we expect to see Sentinel Miniatures and Hobby Bunker returning, as well as a host of plastic model and book vendors. As an IPMS club, we also have contest categories for (and welcome!) aircraft, armor, auto and ship modelers as well as vignettes and dioramas. We also have categores for junior modelers.

If you or anyone you know plan to be in the area on April 3rd, please consider attending. I think you will enjoy the people and have a great time. Also, please pass the word along to those who might be interested.

Details and directons can be found at our web site:

ValleyCon 15
  2. johnnyboy New Member

pj you know ill be there, i have been going there for a few years i would like to meet you so i will keep my eyes out.i know al lefleche so he could point me out but anyway thanks for the reminder johnny
  3. PJ Deluhery Active Member

United-States
    Johnny -

Glad you will be there. Look for me at the club table with the other "figure guys." We will be hanging there if we are not otherwise engaged. Come over and say "Hi" and introduce yourself. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing you there! If you can, bring a friend or two.

Pat