1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Valley Forge Awards 2004

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by dnayou, Aug 13, 2004.

1. dnayou New Member

I know this is probably old news, but does anyone have the award listings from the most recent Valley Forge Show?
    Thanks,
    Dave
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome to the planet Dave. I am sure someone here will be able to help you. (y)
  3. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Sorry Dave, you had to be present to win...Just kidding ;)

Welcome my friend! It's about time we see another Michigander on the planet.

I believe your "Little Big Horn" won a gold or a silver. Your name was announced but I don't recollect anyone accepting your award. Those guy's at MTS hiding it from you? :lol:

Historical Miniature may have a show report in their next issue.

Here is Dave's LBH vignette.

Attached Files:

4. dnayou New Member

Thanks Jason,
    I look forward to seeing you in Chicago or at the shop.
    The guys left before the the awards were announced - I was covering MTS for the weekend and missed out. How would I track down the award?
    Dave
  5. Lou Masses Member

United-States
    You can contact Dennis Levy of the MFCA. I'll send you a PM with his e-mail.