WIP Critique USMC Vietnam 1968, Pegaso 90mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by tonydawe, Jan 13, 2014.

1. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Hi guys

Before I go away on holidays for a couple of weeks, I wanted to share some WIP pics of my latest figure, Pegaso 90mm US Marine Rifleman. Still much to do but I'm reasonably pleased with the skin tones and the uniform colours. Of course once I've weathered the uniform it will look much dirtier and covered in orange/ red mud and dust. I hope you like it. As always I welcome your comments & suggestions.
  2. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    I have a suggestion Tony, Show us the picture. lol
    robert stevely and Meehan34 like this.
  3. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    I like it!!!
  4. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Sorry guys, I'm having difficulties uploading the photo from my I phone.
  5. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
  6. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hey Tony,youre determined to cripple my neck aren't you :LOL:,whats the problem with your pictures mate ?,ive always loved this figure but I was never going to pay over £90 for it,so i'll just admire yours,great work so for and looking forward to folloing your progress (y)
    Wings5797 likes this.
  7. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Coming along nicely Tony, great skin tones and the uniform colour looks good too.

Roger.

:)

image.jpg
    gforceman, tonydawe and Aveleira like this.
  8. swralph A Fixture

so far so good
  9. NickM Well-Known Member

Australia
    Nice figure. Looking good so far, mate!
  10. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Looks pretty good so far, bad pics but having seen your work in the flesh, I know that your work is top notch so can see where you are going with it. Have always loved this figure. Have fun on your holidays!!!!!!!
    Ben
  11. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Thanks Ben and everyone else who commented. For those of you shivering away in the US, Eutope and the UK, I am happy to report that the weather in Phuket is perfect, and the margaritas by the pool are going down very nicely. Keeping my eyes open for model shops here buy nothing to report do far. Some of the girls here seem to have Adsms Apples. Very friendly. Having a ball doing SFA.
  12. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in updating you on this figure.

Please see attached the latest WIP pics from the weekend. Still a lot of work to do, but its coming on.
    IMG_1588.JPG IMG_1585.JPG IMG_1589.JPG
  13. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    All I can say Tony is PHUKET and un like my friends here in France the last letter in the word is not silent.
    And stay away from the ones with Adams Apples they are a bit like Green Grocers they have nuts as well.
    Cheers,
    Keith
    tonydawe likes this.
  14. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    WOW!!!!! Coming along nicely Tony, looks awesome, hope to see him up close tomorrow night. These pics are so much better than the last ones, you can see the detail you are putting into him. Great stuff
    Ben