1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

US WWII Tanker Bust Finished!

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, May 29, 2005.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hola Guys!

Here is the finished MK. I verison of my US Tanker Bust. Im sure I will do another one one of these days. Painted in Vallejos.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Brad S Member

Anders!

Looks great man. I wish my paint jobs looked that good in such a close closeup. I like the subtlety (sp?) of the flesh tones. And the red scarf is just the right color and amount to break up the drab colors of the helmet and uniform. Nice job.

Brad Spelts
  3. Panzer Active Member

United-States
    Anders
    Nice job on the painting, I would have left off the "POPS" it takes away from the figure and most likely would have not been there.There are regulations on markings / patch and unit citations and award positioning. Thanks and keep up the killer work.Mrosko