1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Us paratrooper unirofms ww2

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by ruderogo, Aug 15, 2005.

1. ruderogo New Member

can anyone help me find a site that has color pictures of us airborne 101st or 82nd uniforms? or if you just know what colors to use. i need it all as its my first american figure, just have been doing armor,russian and german figs as well.
    i need
    colors for helmet,webbing,tool covers(shovel and canteen) ammo pouches, the trousers, and as well as the jacket.

i use mostly tamiya acrylics as well as model master oils. any links will help hugely

thanks!
  2. Toadlet New Member

Poland
  3. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Matthew, without a doubt, THE place to start looking is on Trigger Time. It's all about the 101st and you can find all of the info your'e looking for there. Just click here.

Enjoy,
    Jim Patrick
  4. ruderogo New Member

thanks for the site, its proving to be a great resource
  5. ruderogo New Member

i was looking through that website give and was looking through my paint collection to see if any of them would match for the uniform. so far i could only come up with for the rigger modified M42 jacket and pants is tamiya buff. and for the reinforced patches i would use olive drab. do you think that these color will suffice?