1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

US Modern SF uniform help needed

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by Pete Wenman, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Pete Wenman Member

United-Kingdom
    Guys hi

Picked up the VP "Special ops" figure 120mm (ref2165)

[IMG]

With typical VP foresight there are no instructions, or rear view photo.

So I now have a pile of kit, pouches etc, and can only work out where about half of it all goes.

It does not look like this guy is wearing MOLLE rather a varient, and so I guess it does not matter where everything goes, but I would like to get the comm' equipment in the right place.

All and any help appreciated

Out of interest was the master for this done by Maciej Rebkowski who does the Airborne Miniatures stuff ?

Pete

edited to correct error
  2. Panzer Active Member

United-States
    Pete
    Please do not get VLS and VP confused,we are two different companies. The figure that you posted is a VP product,and I am very sorry for their short comings,but having this figure I found it to be a really nice figure and as far as instruction go,most figures don't have them.Here are a few links that may help with the overall figure and eqp. Have a better day.Mrosko
    http://www.militaryphotos.net/
    http://www.militarymorons.com/
  3. Pete Wenman Member

United-Kingdom
    Panzer thanks for the reply

Apologies over my error, but don't get me wrong I think the figure is great.

I already have those links bookedmarked, but any others would be welcome.

Pete