1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Updated Dragoon in Gallery

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by Larry R, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Larry R New Member

I know it may not belong there but I have an updated pic of the dragoon in the gallery. Would like your comments. Not sure I have enough contrast yet. First one done in oils in years...
  2. Patrick Kirk New Member

My brother,
    Nice work...can't wait to see this in person! Really am glad that you are back working in oils Larry!
    We can talk about the digital camera settings, background and lighting when we talk next...no worries, it's not hard...afterall I can do it, and we all know I am the lowest common denominator!
    Take care...

Patrick
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Your Dragoon is looking great. He will be a beauty when you are done.
    Gordy set you up with a "Workbench" yesterday and you can keep your in-progress shots there if you like. This would keep them all together in the same thread. Keep up the fabulous work! (y)
  4. Larry R New Member

Thanks Guy and Patrick. I transfer the image over to my WB. Thought that is where it needs to go