1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

United Empire Miniatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    United Empire has announced a new release to be ready for the Atlanta Show in a few weeks.

United Empire Miniatures

42nd Highlander, 1780
    54mm resin
    sculpted by Alan Ball
    painted by Marion Ball

[IMG]
  2. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    That's a really nice figure. Pity is not metal... hehehe i prefer my 54mm in metal.
  3. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    A Blackwatch figure without a tartan.... Hmmm, strangely attractive to me... :lol:

Keith
  4. Pete_H New Member

That Alan Ball character should go back to painting :) Seriously, really neat figure.

John - will the USN landing shore party be on sale at the show as well? I've got a friend who wants one but isn't sure if he's going to the show.
  5. JohnLea New Member

Pete, the USN figure is a gift to exhibitors. I don't know if it will be for sale. I don't think the club wants to be in the figure business.