1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed United Empire Miniatures "The Falcon Hunter" Galeotto Marzio 1427-1490

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Michaelminiatures, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Michaelminiatures A Fixture

United-States
    My lastest work enjoyed this one a lot. I painted a different color scheme from the box art.
    "The Falcon Hunter" Galeotto Marzio 1427-1490 75mm resin figure Sculpted by: Yury Serebryakov and made by www.unitedempireminiatures.com Galeotto Marzio was born to a noble family of Marzi,Italy.His friendship with Lorenzo the Magnificent and King Matthias Corvinus of Hungary led him to Budapest, Hungary.The The figure is based on the Matthias Monumental fountain group in the western forecourt of Buda Castle, Budapest. Alajos Stróbl’s Neo-Baroque masterpiece is one of the most frequently photographed landmark in the Hungarian capital. It is sometimes called the ’Trevi Fountain of Budapest’ I painted this figure with acrylic's.
    Thanks for looking,
    Mike

Attached Files:

Maciej, JGREEN, Edorta and 13 others like this.
  2. Huw63 A Fixture

Thanks for the history. Very colourful paintwork so well done.

Cheers

Huw
    Michaelminiatures likes this.
  3. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    He looks very regal.
    Cheers
    John
    Michaelminiatures likes this.
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    nice work.