1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Uniformology???? Anyone....

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Wlas, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Wlas Member

United-States
    Uniformology....anyone do business with this company????? Phillip Cranz operates it. I don't know him, but he has a difficult time answering emails.... When I first logged onto the site he had 2 different phone numbers ( both disconnected ). He had great prices for prints one day and the next day the prices were doubled!? Is pursuing some type of business with this company worth it?
    http://www.uniformology.com
  2. btavis Active Member

United-States
    Stay away from him. He is notoriously bad to do business with.
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I can only second that.........I was burned once.......never again. If fact....he has been the only one in the figure business I have been stung with.
  4. Wlas Member

United-States
    Wow!
    Fast replies!
    He must be something to generate such a quick response!
    The responses are good enough for me. Thanks guys!
  5. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    The subject of Uniformology rears it's ugly head every once in awhile, it must be that time again. I can only say if you do business with this person you do it at the riusk of losing the money that is parted from your wallet.~Gary
  6. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    I usually don't saying about this type of topics but Jim Carey had a movie that sums it up all in 2 words

Joe ;)

Attached Files:

7. Guayo New Member

Hi, some years ago I order a set of plates from the Polish Lancers but it took to arrive almost 5 months, after that I didn't want to know more about then but this past year I bought a set of French Colonial uniforms set from Rousselot and they came on time without problems(this time he send me first the plates and then I send the money). He always is sending free samples so may be you should see then first.

Eduardo.
  8. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I got 4 CD's from about 12 ordered - he has the only post office in the world that loses EVERY package