1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Unidentified vessel

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by kenshin393, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  2. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Well, whe had (and have) our own lot of "Adders", every colour of them!
    :eek:
    garyhiggins likes this.
  3. Oldironsides Guest

United-Kingdom
    Returning to the original photos, they look very Steampunk to me. Is it a Clocktopus from Westfalia Miniatures?
    [IMG]
  4. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom

How easily are we led astray by the miscreants on the back row of the class Mark and Harry Giggins

(Who both featured heavily as the workshop professor and his father in the film Documentary set during the lifetime of our
    recent departed queen empress victoria, titled chitty chitty bang bang).

Someone should remind them that this thread began with a pictorial representation of mysterious
    TENTACLES
    kenshin393, Osebor and garyhiggins like this.
  5. lolok Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Good to hear that reinforcements are gathering. This Wizard though. She seems to be cut from totally different cloth than most of the ladies I am familiar with. Mayhap she is a foreign spy sent to trifle with our brave volunteers.
    Birkenhead is a legend lost in the mists that hang over the mighty river mersey.watched over by the legendary Liver bird. Should they ever fly away then Britain will fall.
    Good Sir Peedee. It was indeed wise of you to warn about a shortage of smelling salts. With our Atlantic steam ships under constant attack. The countries stocks are at a critical level. With the unavailability of Absinthe, some of the lower orders have taken to making a concoction of said salts.
    peedee, Osebor and garyhiggins like this.
  6. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Don't panic, it's just another cunning plan............:nailbiting:
    This one looks like he'd be a fair match for Corporal Jones(y):)
  7. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  8. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    To get back to Test--- sorry I mean't Tentacles, are they still wrapped round the Golden Gate Bridge?
    All the best, Harry Giggins.
    peedee and Osebor like this.
  9. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Right! the long way around! However, all I witness is some 'Floppy Metallic', tentacle's without any description or context!:cautious:

Mark
    garyhiggins likes this.
  10. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Ok! Now I am garnering some understanding of what this is all about. :D

However, it still looks like a 'Metallic -Weed'. and to my mind pointless.

Mark
    garyhiggins likes this.
  11. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    He had his own cunning plans, too... [IMG]
    garyhiggins likes this.
  12. lolok Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Ah the impatience of youth :oops: With the rolling on of the years we soon find that not all things need a point... Just a silly interlude can lighten the spirit and give the day a glow.
    My apologies to everyone for stretching this thread beyond sense and reason..Not my fault for the tentacles and their could be more coming !!!!!!!!
  13. kenshin393 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I do hope so sir! The tentacled menace should never be ignored!
    peedee, Osebor and lolok like this.
  14. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Release............................................THE KRAKEN !

Moo Hoo Haha haha ha haaaaaaaaaar :nailbiting:

garyhiggins, Osebor and lolok like this.
  15. lolok Active Member

United-Kingdom
    kraken_by_guillemhp-d4dbe76.jpg sbeckmannaut01.jpg It is so good to know I am not the only glue sniffer here.......Either that or a big kid at heart. Thank you gentlemen.
    Of course we are awaiting further revelations from the cameras of fair ladies in the far far north...
    Which is to be feared more ????
    garyhiggins, kenshin393 and Osebor like this.
  16. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    One could supply one's little black book........................for a fee.

It has lots of telegram adresses, visiting cards and the exchange numbers for lasses galore including,
    Bonny Mary of Argyle, a girl from Ffivey, a Nut brown maiden, Ms Krankie, Ms Lorraine Kelly and Ms Nichola Sturgeon.

Offers please on a carte de poste by speedy hansom to:-
    Police box 1212 Whitehall, or hand in to your local Peeler in the event of heavy fog.

I am now going into the small room to wear my sorting hat awhile.
    lolok, garyhiggins and kenshin393 like this.
  17. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Harry G how sad it is that in your esteemed dotage that the mists of time gather to befuddle the workings of a once fine mind.
    (Januray 22nd I think it was).

If you can't remember where your tentacles are, they may as well be wrapped around the golden gate bridge.
    The last time I was on the same bridge deck Doctor Watson released his tentacles as the cal san fransiscans are prone to do.
    "My god Holmes," he cried "It's damned cold this water isn't it?",
    I replied "it's also remarkable deep John."

So....... pipe down, syringe away, and violin packed. I must press on
    "Watson fetch a cab... The games a foot"
    ( It's shrunk since those days you see)
    garyhiggins and kenshin393 like this.
  18. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    What do you mean once fine mind????? It was fine on at least half a dozen occasions
    peedee likes this.
  19. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Sorry about that, I pressed the wrong button. Ahhhh the dotage:(:cry:. As I was about to say, it's not the coldness of the water, but what's lurking in it:woot:. My syringes are now being used for a much more nefarious purpose and since my violin still sounds like a cat being dragged down a blackboard. it has long since been packed away with a stake through it's heart!!! And with inflation The game is no longer a foot but a whole leg:woot:. Is it just me or is this getting very Salvador Dali?
    peedee and Osebor like this.
  20. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    To misquote: I'm with the throng,
    Let sillyness prevail,
    Else life will be too long.
    As for being a big kid, I tried being an adult once---------- didn't like it:LOL:
    lolok, peedee and Osebor like this.