1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Unidentified vessel

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by kenshin393, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Maybe are we witnessing a Nemo-Robur coalition?... Just a thought....:nailbiting:
    kenshin393 likes this.
  2. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I know what's going on:nailbiting:, it's the terrifying outcome of H G Wells, Ray Harryhausen and Nigel Kneale getting together for a night on the tiles fuelled by illicit pot:arghh:. Ohh the pain!!!!:facepalm:
    lolok and kenshin393 like this.
  3. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Or maybe some strange revenge, now that Lee, Price and Cushing are together forever...
    kenshin393 and garyhiggins like this.
  4. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    And I thought my absinthe tipple produced enough hallucinatory visions ! Where's my Steampunk awareness pills?........:wacky:
    tomifune, kenshin393 and garyhiggins like this.
  5. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Oh Alan mate, too much Absinthe and you'll be singing in the same choir as Christopher Lee Peter Cushing and Vincent Price:(:(:cry:
    tomifune, kenshin393 and lolok like this.
  6. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    It's a very occasional tipple, Gary, fear not. I have to find employment for my antique absinthe spoon! Mostly, I like Ricard with ice.....mostly:cool:
  7. lolok Active Member

United-Kingdom
    My stout fellows,the consumption of spiritous liquors in these desperate times is ill advised and could incur the wrath of the colonel whose abstinence from ALL temptations is well known.
    How can you defend your womenfolk if your shooting arm is wobbly through intoxication. I implore my fellow stout yeoman to take the pledge until as such time when hostilities cease.
    Then every brave Anglo-saxon and Celt can retire to home and hearth to savour the welcome of loved ones newly rescued from the fruit cellar.
    Osebor and kenshin393 like this.
  8. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hey guys! there are some spaces left in which to enrol!:D .. And I will pay for it!

Barking_Mad_Logo_with_text_0.gif . :whistle:

Mark.
    lolok, Osebor and garyhiggins like this.
  9. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Since my Womankind is a dead ringer for Nigella Lawson, my shooting arm (and everything else for that matter) is quite wobbly enough without any assistance from spirituous liquours :). And anyway, when we brave anglo saxons tried to defend our womenfolk from marauding heathens at Maldon, we made a right pig's breakfast of it!:( so if it's all the same to you, I'll retire to hearth and home and see if Old Taff will lend me some of his Absinthe:blackeye::inpain::dead:.
    kenshin393 and lolok like this.
  10. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I don't think you are taking this entirely seriously:whistle::p
    kenshin393, lolok and Tubby-Nuts2 like this.
  11. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I would if I had a clue about what this thread is about? Its all very esoteric. However, please do not explain anything to me, as I do not wish to be carted-off to a 'Secure-Unit', just yet!

I can't say the same for the rest of you though! . You are all 'Barking'. :wideyed:.

Locking doors!

Mark.
  12. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    What makes you think a locked door will stop us:nailbiting:
    kenshin393, lolok and Osebor like this.
  13. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Have you met my wife ??:cautious:

Definitely on safe ground.:D

Mark
    kenshin393, lolok and garyhiggins like this.
  14. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    The only women that frighten me are Peggy Mount, Hattie Jacques and Harriet Harman:woot:.
    lolok and Tubby-Nuts2 like this.
  15. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hmm. there is one 'Lass', that would give us a fair few 'Chop's', in both ways!

Miss-Piggy-image.jpg . :D

Mark
    lolok, Osebor and garyhiggins like this.
  16. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    :p:D:ROFLMAO: Pass the sugar cubes....The Green Fairy is calling:LOL:
    Osebor and garyhiggins like this.
  17. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Oops! sorry, I'd forgotten about he Hiiiie Yaaa!!!!!!
    Tubby-Nuts2 likes this.
  18. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Disgusting sir, withdraw your request at once or be blackballed
    P
    garyhiggins likes this.
  19. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Calm down, Messieurs, or you must be on the brink to choose between oils or acrylics for the incoming duel at dawn... :facepalm:
    garyhiggins likes this.
  20. lolok Active Member

United-Kingdom
    As a true born Englishman (if Birkenhead counts) I meant no offense. Just encouraging our countrymen to desist from excessive intakes of spiritous liquors .Especially strangely colored concoctions from the lands of Johnny Foreigner.Nothing wrong with Good old English ale or Scots/Irish whisky... Absinthe Sir...mere paraffin lamp fuel..
    As for blackballing............There was a rugby game many years ago when I was mere strippling....but we digress and still danger looms.
    I and many many others are awaiting fresh photographic plates from the far north of our fair country....