1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Unfinished 'Nam Diorama

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by harrytheheid, Aug 18, 2019.

1. blaster A Fixture

United-States
    You're a truly busy guy....:)
    harrytheheid likes this.
  2. harrytheheid A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It's unbelievable!
    I counted them up today and realized that I have TEN separate projects on the go right now - which is pretty stupid considering they're all multi-figure jobs.
    Too much enthusiasm, not enough time, or talent.
    So at least eight of them are going into limbo for the time being and will be stashed away in a cupboard until I've the opportunity to get back to them.
    Out of sight, out of mind.
    :)
    Meanwhile, I'll take some improved photos of this one and post them up tomorrow.

Cheers
    H
    blaster likes this.
  3. harrytheheid A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Dug these out of the cupboard these this morning. There's more, but they're in a different box, somewhere.
    Not all are earmarked for my M113 diorama. Some are intended for a Saigon R'n'R scenario.
    DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

Shot these photos this afternoon; and as requested, they feature a few close-up's.
    That's it for now, until I get the additional figures assembled, painted and located into the diorama.
    DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

Wish I'd set up my studio lights and closed the curtains first though. Oh well.
    :grumpy:
    Cheers
    H
    Tony Dawe likes this.
  4. kingtoot New Member

United-States
    Great diorama, great painting and detailing. Excellent work, Harry
    harrytheheid likes this.