1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Under Two Flags

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by iceman, Jun 30, 2007.

1. iceman Member

Hello.

I've been extremly busy at work and have got into GW Warhammer 40K in a very big why, hence I've not posted here for a while.

Does anybody know what's happend to Andy at Under Two Flags, I went there the other day and it's closed. I can't believe it, it's been there for years and was always a good stop when I had to kill some time between appointments. I can't find any information anywhere.

What makes it doubly bad is that he had a couple of my figures that he was going to try and sell, the Young's 1/9th Centurion bust and a drummer boy from the American War of Independence, that I'd painted up as the 10th Regiment of Foot.

Any info would be welcome as if he hasn't sold these I'd like to get them back, if he has then the money would be nice, however what would be really great is if he's just changed location and then I can go and waste more time and spend more money.

Thanks, PM me or post here with any info.

Regards

Tim
  2. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Tim...you're correct I'm afraid...Under Two Flags has closed.
    If you request the same info or e-mail Malcolm Cummin over at the basement he just 'might' have some contact details as he was also a regular customer and knew Andy well.

Hope you track down your figures mate...

All the best...Roy.
  3. Dr Bison Well-Known Member

Germany
    Under Two Flags has always been "there", ever since I was a kid and went to visit the big city with my parents. It's sad news indeed that they are gone now, like so many other great model shops in London. Does anyone happen to know why they closed down?

Regards
    Karl
  4. iceman Member

Thanks Roy

I am a member of basement, however at the moment I don't seem to be able to login in. Has the web address changed at all.

I'll have to email Robin or Adrian to see what's what.

Regards

Tim
  5. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Tim...the basement set up on a new server a couple of months ago...here is the new address http://www.tbforum.co.uk/index.php

Good luck with your inquiries..!!

All the best...Roy.
  6. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    I visited the shop a year ago for the first time and actually found it a little bit strange that it was so small and didnt have that much?

Sad to hear it go though. :(