1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale Unassembled figure kits

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by D. Frost, Jul 21, 2013.

1. D. Frost New Member

United-States
    View attachment 131040 View attachment 131041 tmp-28.jpg mm tambour major.jpg View attachment 131044 View attachment 131045 Unassembled metal figures, except where shown.. Shipping extra. Will accept Paypal
    120mm Michael Roberts Ltd . Resin kit. French Drummer Boy 1798. $25.00US.
    SOLD
    70mm. Elite Miniatures. No.ED/70.32 El Capitan. This kit has been discontinued$25.ooUS -SOLD
    54mm. Time Machine Miniatures. TMP-28. Anglo Saxon. $15.00U54mm.
    54mm. Metal Models.Tambour. 4th Line Infantry. $15.00US
    54mm. Pegaso 154-57 French Dragoon 16th Regt. Campaign dress 1805. $12.00US - SOLD
    54mm. Pegaso 54-174. Ninja. Believe this kit now discontinued. $18.00USSOLD
    Meehan34 likes this.
  2. tomifune A Fixture

United-States
    Derek,
    I will take the Elite 70mm and the Pegaso 154-57 French Dragoon if still available. I am in SC 29506.
    e-mail is tomifune @yahoo.com
    Bob Stein
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    I'll take the Elite Captain let me know UK shipping cheers
    Steve
  4. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
  5. Helm A Fixture

England
    I'll step down Mike I like it but you clearly want it more

Steve
  6. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    No sir,
    No sir,you posted before me so you get first shot. Thank you for the offer but I wouldn't feel right, anyway, Bob Stein beat us both to it.

Thank you again sir, that was a very gentlemanly thing to do.
  7. Helm A Fixture

England
    Seriously Mike it's no biggie if Bob's deal falls through it's yours it's not really my period of interest anyway

Steve
  8. tomifune A Fixture

United-States
    Mike,
    I am relinquishing my claim to Elites El Capitan to you. You'll paint it before I get to it.
    Now if we haven't totally confused Derek please give Elites El Capitan to Mike Meehan.
    I will take Pegaso 154-57 French Dragoon
    Pegaso 54-174 Ninja

I guess there is no way to private message on here??

Bob
  9. Helm A Fixture

England
    There is Bob just click on the name and you'll get a pop with the option :angelic:

Steve
  10. tomifune A Fixture

United-States
    Steve,
    Thanks, thats what I did (start a conversation). I guess I didn't like the way I felt after I did it.:playful:

Bob
  11. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    You don't have to do that but if you still want to I will pay for those two figures for you, Steve I owe you the same deal so let me know which of those figures up there you want and I'll pay for them. Or perhaps you want something from my stash? what is your period of interest?

Thanks guys and it isn't necessary but it sure is appreciated.
  12. D. Frost New Member

United-States
    Lowest postage rate I can find (from Canada) is $15.66. Small Packet Air. $37.00US + $15.66. Total $52.66
  13. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    I will pay for Bobs figures and shipping separately from my El capitan (thank you again guys). I have worked out another option with Steve through PM so he is cool too. So I will be paying for three figures and two shipments.

shipment #1 shipping to Bob Stein
    Pegaso 154-57 French Dragoon $12
    Pegaso 54-174 Ninja $18
    $30 + $15.66= $45.66 total for shipment#1

Shipment #2 shipping to Mike Meehan
    70mm. Elite Miniatures. No.ED/70.32 El Capitan $25
    $25 + $15.66(?)= $40.66 total for shipment #2

You have my address in your PM so if you can get Bob's address we can get these boxes in the mail. Let me know your paypal address so I can send you the money.
    DEL likes this.
  14. tomifune A Fixture

United-States
    Mike,
    I sent my address to Derek so he has it.
    This is above and beyond the call of duty......if I see you in Chicago, I'll give you a big kiss...uh, er.....I'll buy you a beer at the hotel.
    Bob
    Meehan34 likes this.
  15. D. Frost New Member

United-States
    Mike
    Can you send me your mailing address ? Also do you want me to send you a Paypal invoice ? I will see if I can get you a better postage rate . I'm a bit confused. Derek
  16. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    Sending you a PM and yes send paypal invoice to my email that is in the pm. Thanks!
  17. D. Frost New Member

United-States
    Bob
    I mailed your two figures this a.m. Enjoy
  18. Gerry Active Member

Just Read this post! now isn't that whats it all about guys! what a kind gesture Mike!!
    goes without saying we have some very nice folk in this little pastime we all love
    and acts of kindness like this make it all worthwhile! great stuff!!
    1969, Meehan34, Helm and 1 other person like this.
  19. Helm A Fixture

England
    Didn't want to spam this but Mike is a real gent indeed
    Steve
    Meehan34 likes this.
  20. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    Just doing what's right for you guys that were kind enough to let me get that figure. Thank you again.

P.S I will take you up on that col' beer if I can manage to get to Chicago this year.