1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Ultimate Warrior

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by FigureLover, Dec 9, 2011.

1. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Hi all,
    Here is where I am up to with this kit. It is at an undercoat stage ready for painting. I will be leaving the kit at this stage for a while as I will be doing up another Predator to add into a diorama. For a more info on what changes I made to the kit see here http://www.planetfigure.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43995
    Thanks for looking,
    Ben

Attached Files:

2. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    And some detail shots

Attached Files:

Trep, tiger111 and napoleonpeart like this.
  3. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    and more shots

Attached Files:

john din, Trep, Tommi and 1 other person like this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Ben ,

All I can say is WOW!!!!! ....amazing details all over and what a head ...this is going to be something special when painted ..which will I think test your painting skills!!!!

Thanks for posting

Nap
  5. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    Man, that is awesome!
  6. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  7. Danis Active Member

Greece
    WOW man!!!!!!!!!!!! This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! focking awesome!!!
    Great GREAT work!! I will follow it !!!!!
    Predator diorama... this would be hardcore!
    cant wait!
  8. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Superb work. I didn't know he wore flip-flops?;)
    Carl.
  9. Trep Active Member

United-States
    Incredible detail, awesome, look forward to seeing more when you get back to it
  10. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Hi Kevin, cheers mate, they say the predator is one of the hardest fantasy creatures to paint. Luckily I have some great reference of the movie props so hopefully this will help me.
    Mike, thanks for your comments, glad you like him
    Eduardo, I would love to see your work on the bust
    Iordanis, HEHE, sounds as though you approve. Yeah, got a good idea for the diorama, just have to do some major work to the other predator to match in with this one.
    Ben
  11. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Hi Ya Carl, glad you like him, I'm pretty happy with him at the moment. As to the Flip Flops, pretty cool hey!! The predator from the first movie wore them but the one in the second didn't. They are more of a sandle so don't know how he is supposed to fight and climb trees etc?????
    Daniel, thanks for your comments, I want to get onto the second Predator but work is getting in the way, Bugger. Hopefully early next year!!
    Ben