1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

UEFA Champions League 2022 final

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Luis R., May 27, 2022.

1. Luis R. Active Member

Spain
    Are you going to watch the final tomorrow? Who do you support (if any)? Who do you think will win? I'm a Real Madrid supporter, but I'm not fully confident in a Real Madrid victory. My only hope is Real's indestructible determination and faith in victory, though this is not always enough when facing such a strong side as Liverpool.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Luis

Sure each will support their own , got to be Liverpool but reckon it's going to be a hard fought football match ......either way hope all those supporting their teams have a great time

My prediction 1-1 , 2-1 to Liverpool in overtime

Nap
  3. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Score draw (1-1 or 2-2) with Real equalising late on and then winning on penalties after extra time.

You read it here first.

- Steve
  4. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Channel 4, 16.15, I shall be watching La Rochelle v Leinster, in a game for ruffians played by gentlemen. Brushes will be cleaned, paint put away, surfaces re-organised. And if you believe that.........:rolleyes:

Alan
  5. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    If the Liverpool coach is allowed to play without a muzzle again, it could be interesting...

[IMG]
    [IMG]

:whistle:
  6. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Didn't see the game, just the award ceremony afterwards. So many people passed through, it looked like everyone with any connection to the team got a medal. "Here's the towel boy's second cousin, who drives him to the park, accepting his medal..."

Prost!
    Brad
    Mirofsoft and Nap like this.
  7. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Now I got it ... it's the game kids play on the schoolplayground ...
    OK . Now why did the non-english won ? Simple they had a good goalkeeper from Belgium ...
    83a424d6907777c6016c1802df784250.gif
    Billy Dickinson likes this.