1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

U.S. Tanker WWII

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jacek Spychalski, May 11, 2005.

1. Jacek Spychalski Member

Poland
    Another my paintwork . Warriors (scale 1:9)
    Painted with acrylics and oils.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Best regards

Jacek
  2. nagashino New Member

Hi Jacek

Do you do AFVs as well? The finish on the Sherman turret is excellent (and the figure is too, by the way :lol: )

Your figures have dirty finger nails! (Well, the real guys would have too, eh?)

Nice work, and thanks for sharing it!

Regards

Phil
  3. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hey Jacek,that's an AWESOME piece of paintwork and modelling (y) (y) (y) !!! Do the cigarette packs come with the kit? Well done,my friend and thanks for sharing it with us. Cheers!
    Kenneth.
  4. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    super painting Jacek.............another beauty
  5. Evan August New Member

Man, that's awesome. Those eyes really bring this guy to life. And I love the pack of Luckies (my personal favorite :lol: )
  6. PHIL WALDEN Member

Hi Jacek,...you have done your self and the kit proud, Ive allways like his hands,they look like the hands of a prize fighter......
    cheers mate Phil.
  7. MattMcK. PlanetFigure Supporter

Not only is the figure amazing, but the finish on the turret is outstanding! How do you approach weathering? Super work!
    Matt
  8. Rob Brown Member

United-States
    I love seeing your work Jacek, My favorite figure scale is 1/9 for the detail. Keep showing us your stuff. Great!
  9. Jacek Spychalski Member

Poland
    Thanks for you kind words and appreciation, Warriors model is so good it practically paints itself and its hard to do a bad job with it , i only added the periscope section , cigarette packs , and M2 barrel handle . The canteen is from my spare parts box .
    My method of painting a turret is very simple : first step is overal paint with dark olive colour , second step - wash with dark olive colour + drop of black , third - wash with sand colour +rust colour(burnt siena) in small areas and little polish overal for semi matt effect
    Cigarette boxes close up:

[IMG]

Thanks again and best regards

Jacek