1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

U.S. Ranger

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by slaj, Apr 26, 2004.

1. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Roc , thanks very appreciated ( especially the italian :):) )
    Pete , I will e-mail you ASAP

Stephen Mallia
  2. Edson Member

Mexico
    As I commented to you, Im workin in a little vignette about normandia unload so, these is the one I got, maybe I have to modificate becouse the yours looks more realistic :( or what do you suggest me man?

Is from the Tamiya barricade set
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Cheers
    Ed :)
  3. Pete_H New Member

Edson,
    There really wasn't one single standardized design for Belgian hedgehogs. Thus, your version is A-okay. The only thing I don't like about the Tamiya 1/35 kit is the use of those triangular pyramids for joining the I-beams. These beams were welded together with trapezoid sheets of steel - take a look at Stephen's version to see what I mean.
  4. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Ed , I agree with what Pete said. Otherwise they look OK except for a little clean up :) :lol:

Stephen Mallia