1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed U.s. Marine 1941

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Nick 1997, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Nick 1997 Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Figure 1/35 scale is painted with acrylic and enamels of various manufacturers.

Stand-colored acrylic resin, stained with oil. :)

DSCF0334.JPG DSCF0335.JPG
    DSCF0337.JPG
    DSCF0341.JPG
    DSCF0339.JPG
    jerry, pmfs and Martin64 like this.
  2. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    As I see that this is posted as WIP you are still working on it.
    Very nice composition and I like the treatment of details and folds (y) . Is this figure commercially available or scratchbuilt?
    Shading and Highlighting of the uniform could be enforced but that is up to your preference. In the merciless enlarged pictures I can see that the joint between the shoulders and arms need some attention and the rifle does not really "hang" from his shoulder. Maybe the butt of the rifle can be brought a bit closer to the front of the figure to change the angle of the rifle and get that "hang". All what I said is "nitpicking" and so it is up to you if you will change anything.
    I like what I see and I will follow your progress.
    Cheers, Martin