1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

U.s. Marine 120mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by lock-n-load, Sep 19, 2008.

1. lock-n-load Active Member

United-States
    I Am Posting Some Kits I Have Built Over The Last Year And A Half. I Am New To This Site, And Am Seeking Some Comments And Feedback. Please Let Me Know Your Thoughts. Thanks For Looking. Roll Call Resin Kit, 120mm.

Attached Files:

2. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Nice figure and cleanly painted. If I may make one observation, the pictures make the paint job look a bit mono tone, as if there is very little contrast between the highlights and the shadows. This may be the way you paint or the way the photos have come out.

The eyes look a bit uneven and there's too much white showing. If I may suggest, enlarge the pupils and then repaint the upper and lower eyelids .

I hope this helps.
  3. specmod Active Member

Australia
    Those darn eyes, always a challenge when painting, instead of using a pure white try something like a light tan mixed with white or Model master does a camoflage white for aircraft that is also a nice tone for eyes upto 120mm scale. Either of these take away that harshness that can make a figure look like a flesh eating zombie.
    As for the rest of this and your other figures, nicly done, keep up the good work.