1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Two new releases from Tommy's War

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Tommy's War, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Very nice! Each of them have character and individuality! I agree about the Ross rifles and perhaps some Long Lee Enfields. Good idea!

All the best,
    Dan
  2. eas6644 Active Member

United-States
    Would love to see those uniform websites.
    Ed
  3. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
  4. jositomanito Active Member

United-States
    Sorry Darren, another question:

Are there any British "casualties" (wounded, deads...) on the workbench for a near future ????
    I think it would be a good option for "Diorama-builders" like me that spend a lot of time making hard tranformations on comercial figures in order to get realistic "casualties" for our WW I scenes.
    I have a "destroyed trench" wich needs casualties in abundance after a hard bombardment........
    Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.
    AHH, by the way !! My first order is on the way !!! (1st Btn. Lincolnshire regt.) Astonishing figure, plenty of character and action !!!
    Best regards.
    Josito
  5. Edward A Fixture

England
    My Middlesex Regt figure arrived quickly and is top notch. Am looking forward to further releases.

Edward
  6. closerlookbooks Active Member

United-States
    Beautiful figures and well painted.
  7. outrunthedogs Member

United-States
    Nice looking figures and +1 on some Ross rifles!
  8. RossM Active Member

Australia
    Mine arrived today. Had a quick look and I am pleased with it.

Ross
  9. Tommy's War Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I just wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone on this forum for all the good wished and positive messages and to say hello to everyone that I met at the East Midlands Model Show yesterday - I had a great day, and lots of conversations about the Tommys War range and I've got to say that I'm blown-away by the enthusiasm for the figures.

When the range was nothing more than a thought in my mind I hadn't realised the desire for WW1 figures and I am so pleased that I share a passion for this era with so many others and that we were able to talk about it.

I've had some great ideas for the range, I will of course introduce the long Lee Enfield fairly soon with the Naval Battalion figures (if I'm not giving too much away) and of course the Territorial regiments plus the Ross Rifle when the Canadians arrive on the Western Front! However, with the feedback I've got I am hoping to be able to provide a weapons pack later in the year so that they can interchange.

Please keep your feedback coming, it really is important!

Many, many thanks

Darren