1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

[Twisted] 4 more new releases - 32mm steampunk

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Twisted_Game, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Twisted_Game New Member

Hello everyone, we've just released 4 new characters for the Twisted 32mm range!

Twisted - Demented Games

The new characters we've released are:

Gretel (with Hansel!) and Tesla, bolstering the forces of the Servants of the Engine faction;

Plus Feygin and Sowerberry, adding more nuance and alchemantic power to the Dickensians!

Tesla was sculpted by Patrick Masson; Sowerberry sculpted by David Ayral; Gretel and Feygin by me.

The new miniatures are Collector's Edition resins, strictly limited to 500 and selling fast! So get in quick if you want to grab a copy - remember there's free shipping if you order 4 miniatures (or more!). Plus everything is in AUD so you can take advantage of our weak Australian Dollar :angelic:

Our gaming rules are in the final editing stages so they'll be released very soon, along with a huge swathe of new miniatures and surprises I've got waiting in the wings.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. kevininpdx Active Member

United-States
    While those are amazing, I'm waiting until the rules come out.
  3. Twisted_Game New Member

Thanks Kevin! The rules are in the final beta stage and should be released very soon - we are planning a big launch next month :)