1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Tulsa Show 2007!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by DangerAtom, Nov 12, 2006.

1. DangerAtom New Member

Be ready to rock it on the weekend of June 1st and 2nd in that happy little hole in the Midwest we lovingly call Tulsa. The beer is already chillin'. The show info can be found at the HMSNEO web page . Click on 'Tulsa Show'.
  2. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Gonna put in for days off tomrrow!!!!! Thanks Kev!

Jay H.
    OKC
  3. SPrimeau Active Member

United-States
    Gonna try and make this one, haven't been to Tulsa yet!
    Scott
  4. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Excellent! Looking forward to it as usual.
  5. IronMike A Fixture

It's been a while and I hope to get there this time if Uncle Sam cooperates.
  6. Brad S Member

I had such a great time last year, I really want to go again, but I have planned to go with my oldest daughter (13) on a school trip to Boston. I felt very welcomed and received such wonderful hospitality, I recommend this show to everyone. So I will have to wait now till (ugh) 2008.
  7. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Brad,
    you will be missed my friend! I'll hold on the badwich until '08 for ya. Maybe Adam and I will split yours in your absence...........

Jay H.
    OKC