1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Tulsa Show 2006

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Jim Patrick, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    The Tulsa Show flyer is available. You can find it here. The show will take place June 23rd-24th 2006. I know I plan to attend. Hope to see you all there ;) .
    More details can be found at the HMNSEO website.
  2. Mark Mindeman Member

United-States
    Jim, thanks for posting info about our show in June! We are tremendously excited about this year's show. John Long will conduct a seminar on detailing figures and a local collector will discuss camouflage featuring original gear from WWII onward.
    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    I am looking forward to seeing you, Jim, and hope that Planeteers across the country will travel to Tulsa for the festivities!
    The Friday night Auction is not to be missed! Plans for the Hospitality Suite are underway for great eats and drinks !
    Please join us for the big celebration of fun and miniatures June 23 -24!
  3. Brad S Member

Jim, and the Tulsa people - You have made my day. Having the show a little later in the month, (I think it was earlier a few years ago), has me making plans on attending. And this time I wont lose my models to United airlines. I really want to meet you guys, So I will plan on being there unless something comes up.

Brad Spelts
  4. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Brad, glad you're making it back. There used to be a regular CO contingent. I know Len Johnson usually makes it. It's a terrific show and a great time.
  5. Brad S Member

Thanks John - Even though my sister lives there in Tulsa, I will probably stay at the hotel, because last time I missed a lot of the fun and comraderie.

Brad Spelts