1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Trooping the colour

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Don, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Don Well-Known Member

Gentlemen This morning on BBC 1 TV starting at 10.30, we have Trooping the Colour the best military parade ever.
    Dont know which Guard will be leading but what a great event to watch.
    Hope you can all join me in front of your Tv to enjoy this event. Her Majesty may not have that many more Birthday Parades so enjoy!

Don
  2. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Don't think I'll watch.....why?........because yet again I've been passed over in the Birthday Honours list.
    Really thought this was the year I'd get my MBE for services to interesting trousers :grumpy:
    Derek Bell
    CEO and The Public Face of Bertorelli Breeks
  3. Don Well-Known Member

Totally understand Del. I knew I was getting one but saddened about yours. Perhaps if you looked more like a horse you would have got one for services to "broadcasting" WTF?
    Father got an MBE from Her Majesty but that was for being involved in the saving of a lot of people, now you can get one just for going to your work!
    Po;iticians get them for doing nothing but collect their pay, well I could tell them a way to save money!
    Perhaps she got it not for looking like a horse, more for being a HorsesAr**!

Don
  4. pte1643 Active Member

I believe this years it's 1WG.
    Don likes this.
  5. Don Well-Known Member

Thanks mate, if its Welsh Guards we should be some good muic then LOL

Dom