1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Just Bought! Trooper Partisan Lee's Legion 1782

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by TonyL, May 12, 2021.

1. TonyL Member

United-Kingdom
    Just bought the Trooper Partisan Lee's Legion1782 figure from the Elite Classics range by FeR. I believe it's a figure that's been around a while. Can anyone enlighten me as to the two alternative plumes to the Tarleton helmet which come with the figure please? One seems to be a bear fur which I think is the usual plume but the other is a "half plume" which seems to be more like horse hair. (See photo) IMG_8775.jpeg
    OldTaff and Mirofsoft like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Tony

I don't do legs or seen the figure close in respect make up but looking at the pieces Inthink the one on the right fits on top the helmet , the other might be a plume ....but very happy to be corrected !

Nice figure as well

Hope we're this in V bench

Happy benchtine

Nap
  3. TonyL Member

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Kevin, thanks for getting back to me. Think this has "flummoxed" people a bit! My fault as the photo is not clear enough (the pieces are so small). I'm pretty definite it's an either/or i.e. they are optional plumes as they both have two small locator pins in the same place which correspond to the helmet. I had a look online at various Tarleton helmets and they always seem to be the "fluffy" version on the right. I just wondered what the version on the left, which seems to be horse hair flopping to one side (for want of a better description), is. I am just finishing off a British Dragoon of the same period (see photos) who has the horse hair version but of course the Partisan Trooper is on the "other side".

Thanks very much for your response! (Sorry the photos are in landscape, don't know how to correct them but it gives you the idea!)
    IMG_8778.jpeg IMG_8777.jpeg