1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Trompette - Major of the Red Lancers

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MAB, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Maurizio my friend,this is awesome!
    Painting is excellent also.Just another masterpiece!
    Best regards
    Christos
  2. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Dear Friend
    Roy - John - Eddy - Xenofone - Jim - Gary - Jean - Quang - Matt and Chirstos

This is many happy for your approvals thanks a lot helps so much..... and from the force to continue to improve..... LOL.... I do not know if it will be still possible but I try to us. LOL

For Matt - The black putty and of the Magic colored with black pigment.... I only prefer to color the putty in order to help to see the detail better me.

Thanks to all from part mine and also from part of Danilo.

Salutes MAB :)
  3. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Well ...what to say. this figure is not only magnificent as totallook , anatomy , and pose. Butis loaded withall this detail that once again proves how big sculptor is Maurizio. And the painting ...well thats just Danilo... I guess i donthave to say anything more . Magnifico . My best Congratulations to both artists
  4. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Even if this subject isnt my cup of tea I cant help but admiring the talent in both sculpting and painting. Thanks for sharing Maurizo.

Cheers
  5. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Fabulous

Dave
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Nothing to say just enjoying this work of art, both the sculpting an painting.
    I think that i gonna buy me a chessboard this evening. Maybe that is not so frustrating seing such nicely painted and sculpted figures passing these days. I can only dream about this work.

Marc
  7. panzer007 Member

Wow Wow Wow..my GOD ! . I very very very LOVE this job alot t..ttttt !!!!!
    Super perfect !!!!!!!!!

Best regard
    Pongsatorn.K
  8. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi
    Costas - Janne - Dave - Mark and Pongsatorn

many thanks boys for your comments. To have gone all till now smooth......... LOL

For Marc - what to be important it is not to surrender never and to continue to fight.

Salutes to all and thanks

MAB
  9. mariano New Member

Italy
    ciao...veramente un gran pezzo....la cosa che più mi piace ...è ..la posa,l'atteggiamento, un bellissimo movimento delle spalle......!
    BRAVO....!
  10. JLM New Member

very good job
  11. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    Well, as this is a 75 mm and not a 54 mm I think I have a fighting chance of painting this one. It may take me a year, but Chuck will get my order... :lol: :lol:

Keith
  12. Yarok New Member

Maurizio, you got some mad sculpting skills, man! Your Major is not particularly my type of subjects, but I reckon the sculpting is beautiful :)

Cheers,

Patrick
  13. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Mariano - Jesus - Keith and Patrick
    Thanks Guys and Girl for your Comments

For Keith - Yes is in 75 mm ......... therefore you do not have alternatives aspect
    your images ....... LOL

For Mariano - mi fa molto piacere che hai apprezzato.

Salute to All

MAB :)
  14. aiantas Active Member

Greece
    hallo my friend,what can i say about your new figure....another excellent job,both in sculpting and painting,fantastic work and very helpfull the fotos with step by step progressing of your work....congratulations Mauricio

my best regards also to Pietro..
  15. SAMI New Member

lavoro stupendo.
    come al solito.
  16. Edward A Fixture

England
    Absolutely awesome sculpting Maurizio. Definitely one of the best Naps I've ever seen. You have to admire Danilo's wonderful painting too..
  17. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Babis - Salvatore an Edward
    Many thanks for your comments.

For Babis - Peter exchanges again the salute

For Salvatore - ciao Fratello ti piaciu stu pezzu ?

Salute to All

MAB :)
  18. YongA01 Active Member

Malaysia
    Hi Maurizio,

I have never done any Napoleonic figure before.. I guess you just convinced me to venture into this period. Excellent work, thanks for sharaing and glad that it is a commerical piece ... that allow many of us to enjoy such a masterpiece.

Allan
  19. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Allan
    thanks for your comments…
    I hope to soon see this piece painted from you…. LOL

salutes :) MAB
  20. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Bravissimo Maurizio! You have surpassed yourself and humbled all us wannabees!

All the best,
    Dan