1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Trombettiere Delle Guide Di Poniatowsky

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Lasalle, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Lasalle A Fixture

Italy
    Another Napoleonic piece, this time of "Pegaso Models". Painted entirely in acrylic. I hope you like it! Suggestions and criticisms are welcome.. ;)
    Cheers,
    Andrea

Attached Files:

Huw63, Joe55, ChaosCossack and 2 others like this.
  2. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hi Andrea, looks very nicely done, some close ups would have helped but from what I can see you have done a great job on this figure. If you want critique it is better to provide close ups...just a suggestion. I'm a Napoleonic fan so keep them coming(y)

Keith
  3. Lasalle A Fixture

Italy
    Thanks Keith! (y) You're right, maybe I photographed the piece too far ... Unfortunately I'm not very proficient with photos ... Any suggestion and critique is really good accept since I'm kind of a newbie....
    I'm a Napoleonic fan too.
    Cheers,

Andrea
  4. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Have you got a Macro setting on your camera? should get close enough if you have-look forward to seeing more of your work.

Keith
    Lasalle likes this.
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Looks some amazing paintjob on this figure.
    Pitty that the hard light washed out all your colors.

Marc
    Lasalle likes this.
  6. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Well done.
    Cheers
    John
    Lasalle likes this.
  7. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Excellent job... green looks great and pink is a hard colour to work with... you've done a good job with it.
    At me to the list of hardcore Napoleonics fans.
    As for close ups... I take pics at about the same range as yours, then crop the pic on the computer. The resulting effect is a zooming of the pic.
    Huw63 and Lasalle like this.
  8. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    The only thing that caught my eye was what appears to be a seam along the side of the 'bell' of the bugle. Besides that, you've done some fine brush work (y)!

Joe
    Lasalle likes this.
  9. Lasalle A Fixture

Italy
    Thanks Joe! You're right ... in the picture you can see a lot more ... I forgot to remove the fusion line ... Thanks for your report! ;)
    Cheers

Andrea