1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Troll Bust

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Rutra, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Rutra New Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi guys,

Here is something I am working on at the moment. Still lots to do but thought I would throw it up here and see what you think. Still have to do the the teeth, details up by the shoulder pads and on the shoulder pads, though am not sure what I will do to them so am open for suggestions. Also have to finish the turban area but that will probably be last. Anyway let me know what you think.

EDIT: Right, I forgot to say its about 68mm tall, and made from super sculpey firm, milliput and greenstuff.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    gordy likes this.
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Promising start Artur :)

Are you referencing from any particular media or just imagination ?
  3. Rutra New Member

United-Kingdom
    Just going with the flow and letting my imagination do all the work. Seem to be working for now. Thanks for the comment.
  4. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Indeed it does! :)
  5. Rutra New Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks for the comment. So here is some more work on it. Nearly done now, just some touch ups to do. Let me know what you think.
    [IMG]
    gordy likes this.
  6. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Nice progress Artur, are you going to ad a part of shield or sword ?
  7. Rutra New Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks gordy, I hadn't thought about it but now that you mention it it seems like a good idea. I will give a shield a go I think. Thanks for the idea.
  8. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    You're welcome Artur :)