1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed tried something other than WWII

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by tankman3rd4id, Mar 16, 2012.

1. tankman3rd4id Member

United-States
    HELLO ,i have been fighting the dreaded burn out latley. i usually do WWII era subjects. got burned out after my last diorama. a buddy sent me this model of a zombie he said there is no set painting of anything just paint it and relax. i really got into it it was fun. anyway the base is the last thing i need to finish. here are some photos of the busts hope you all like . as always comments welcom
    RICK.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Brilliantly ugly paint job......SHIVER
    Cheers
    Derek
  3. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Rick,
    Looks like you had fun and enjoyed painting this - great effects. Hope this one has chilled you out mate and cured the burn out.
    cheers
    Richie
  4. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    They say ' a change is as good as a rest ' and this is certainly something different. Excellent painting of the skin tones and love the drool. (y)

Cheers Ken
  5. Lew J Active Member

United-Kingdom
    How strange I'm currently working on a Zombie conversion.
    Looks great, can't beat a good or bad zombie (unless you have a blunt weapon). Like the muscle showing and skull, do you know who makes this piece?

Thanks Lew J.
  6. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    He looks like I feel most mornings. Good for you finding a way to fight burn-out. I usually just drop everything for 5 years or so.

Colin
  7. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    He looks awesome, and a great change from the norm. Add some gloss to his sores on his face and I think you will have a winner
    Ben
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    VEry, very nice paintwork on this ugly guy.

marc
  9. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Great work Rick!
  10. TonyT Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Cool, looks like my ex :p