1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Trident/Vanguard

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Phil Gates, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Phil Gates New Member

New_Zealand
    Hi

Thanks for the add.

I am Phil Gates a long time history buff, war gamer and modeler from New Zealand. The historical periods that interest me are many and varied, and I read about a lot more than I game or model. And like a lot of people I love painting soldiers and making models (although I am no master), and I love looking at other peoples work.

I recently diverged my interests a bit, when I took possession of the Trident Designs and Vanguard Men-at-arms ranges previously distributed by the Miniature Service Center. This won't be the first business I have run, but it will be the first business I have run that is focused on my hobby. I am really looking forward to expanding these ranges and adding some nice new figures.

So as well as introducing myself I just wanted to let people know that these figures are available and I will have a website up in the next six weeks or so. I will advise when that has been achieved.

Thanks

Phil
    marco55, Nap and oldtrousers like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Phil

BIG WELCOME to PF

Good to have another member from NZ

The business sounds a lot of work but interesting , look forward to seeing the website

Anything I can help ref PF do message me or pop a thread out in appropriate forum part

Nap
  3. PanzerIV Member

Hi Phil,

A history buff from NZ here too mate, welcome aboard.

Cheers,
    Brendon.
    Nap likes this.
  4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Pleased you joined us
    Welcome
  5. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Phil's figures are 40mm so small for a lot of painters here but he will have a vast assortment to choose from. My favorite line is the French & Indian War.(y)
    Mark