Trident/Vanguard

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Phil Gates, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Phil Gates New Member

New_Zealand
    Hi

Thanks for the add.

I am Phil Gates a long time history buff, war gamer and modeler from New Zealand. The historical periods that interest me are many and varied, and I read about a lot more than I game or model. And like a lot of people I love painting soldiers and making models (although I am no master), and I love looking at other peoples work.

I recently diverged my interests a bit, when I took possession of the Trident Designs and Vanguard Men-at-arms ranges previously distributed by the Miniature Service Center. This won't be the first business I have run, but it will be the first business I have run that is focused on my hobby. I am really looking forward to expanding these ranges and adding some nice new figures.

So as well as introducing myself I just wanted to let people know that these figures are available and I will have a website up in the next six weeks or so. I will advise when that has been achieved.

Thanks

Phil
    marco55, Nap and oldtrousers like this.
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Phil

BIG WELCOME to PF

Good to have another member from NZ

The business sounds a lot of work but interesting , look forward to seeing the website

Anything I can help ref PF do message me or pop a thread out in appropriate forum part

Nap
  3. PanzerIV Member

Hi Phil,

A history buff from NZ here too mate, welcome aboard.

Cheers,
    Brendon.
    Nap likes this.
  4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Pleased you joined us
    Welcome
  5. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Phil's figures are 40mm so small for a lot of painters here but he will have a vast assortment to choose from. My favorite line is the French & Indian War.(y)
    Mark