1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Tommy Raider

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Patrick Kirk, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Patrick Kirk New Member

Thanks Robin and Anders...really appreciate your kind comments...

Gordy,
    The peach chin is an effect of my painting...I wanted to capture more of a scawl on his face...

Thanks again for your kind comments...
    All the best my friends...

Patrick
  2. Larry R New Member

I'm not worthy!
  3. Patrick Kirk New Member

awe shucks...taint nothin brother...remember I am the lowest common denominator...
    all the best

Patrick
  4. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Excellent job,Patrick;I'm really glad that you posted the pictures (y) (y) Thank you for making my visit to the "planet" an enjoyable one :lol: Looking forward to your next project.Cheers
    Kenneth.
  5. johnbrewer New Member

Yet again Patrick, the bar has gone up another notch.
  6. Patrick Kirk New Member

John,
    Thanks my friend, that means a lot...
    Hope all is well and can't wait to see what you are working on...

Patrick
  7. Patrick Kirk New Member

Kenneth,
    Wow...thanks for taking such an interest in my work, I am humbled by it...I'll for sure keep you posted on my latest projects...
    Appreciate your kind words...
    All the best

Patrick
  8. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    Patrick-

I just wanted to add my (y) as well.

I like the VL figure and you have done a wonderful job capturing the character of the piece.

Ketih
  9. Patrick Kirk New Member

Keith,
    Wow...thanks...
    Honestly, when I first saw this piece in the package, I looked at it and had a hard time visualizing the finished figger...but as I got into him, and started painting the flesh, I began to see the charactor of the bust...I really like the way he literally came alive. The scowl, and peach pit chin really sets him apart I think.
    Thanks again for your kind comments...
    All the best

Patrick