1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Today's postman brought.....

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Graham, Jul 3, 2015.

1. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Personally, I think sanity is very over-rated and should be avoided at all cost:nailbiting::wtf:.
    Huw63 and peedee like this.
  2. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Speaking as Mr. Giggins alter ego, and not wishing to be caught hauling like a brooligan, well done on the spares box and I hope you enjoy the Marauder (y).
    Best wishes, Gary.
    peedee likes this.
  3. Huw63 A Fixture

Evening all. My tactics worked and they sent me home!!! Op was a success and I recovered enough to be sent packing - a few days recuperating now so some bench time and film watching ahead as I'm not supposed to do much for the next week or so... And I will order some get well presents for myself! I think I'm also going to sleep a bit too.

Oh yeah apart from an ability to get my nose to bleed at will one nurse was a nice pierced biker babe type...

Beware world I'm back without eye or face pain and no headache...

Cheers

Huw
    garyhiggins likes this.
  4. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Glad you're OK Huw, is this resting business due to the op. or the chasing of nurses? You'll have to let us know what get well presents the postman brings (y).
    Best wishes, Gary.
    Huw63 likes this.
  5. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Glad all went well Huw
    Self bought presi are always the best :)
    Huw63 and garyhiggins like this.
  6. Graham A Fixture

England
    Great news Huw, if you have easy nose bleeds, go easy on the pepper ;)

Pierced biker babe nurse? Are you sure it wasn't the anaesthetic affecting you? Let us know what get well pressies you get and really pleased you are on the mend.
    peedee, Huw63 and garyhiggins like this.
  7. red tom Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Dear Mr Giggins I would like to point out to you that that tight sod peedee only ordered a copy of the marauder whereas I actually bought one.
    peedee and garyhiggins like this.
  8. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Mmm I just got these today you see Tom, Aber%2035%20A124%20specs%20and%20watches.jpg Accurate%20Armour%20bedford%20MK.jpg A090%20Milan%202%20ATGW%20and%20ammo.JPG
    garyhiggins likes this.
  9. red tom Active Member

United-Kingdom
    These?
    garyhiggins likes this.
  10. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Have another look Tom they are specs :D :D :D :D
    Paul
    Huw63 and garyhiggins like this.
  11. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Oh and Tom......
    Thanks to You, Old Taff and our Pete I have to glue all these together now before I do a Higgens raider !
    napoleonic%20spares.jpg . spare%20arms%20only.jpg
    napoleonpeart, Huw63 and garyhiggins like this.
  12. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    That's a helluva lot of bits, are you sure you've got enough glue?:LOL::whistle:
    peedee likes this.
  13. Huw63 A Fixture

That's like a dozen Christmases all at once!

Have fun.

Cheers
    Huw
    garyhiggins and peedee like this.
  14. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Oh yeah man, I'm floatin' rule of thumb Gary, a litre glues 10 metres!

I like the smell of pear drops in the morning

Gooooooooooooooood morning plastic man
    P
    garyhiggins likes this.
  15. Huw63 A Fixture

Thanks Gary. It's due to the medication that I'm on - sadly I was too out of it for much in the way of chasing...

Cheers

Huw
    garyhiggins likes this.
  16. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Not only xmas huw, it's like a caerphilly fondue followed by a giant toblerone, yum
    P
    garyhiggins and Huw63 like this.
  17. red tom Active Member

United-Kingdom
    A bit short on heads Paul. What scale are the specs? from Historex?
    garyhiggins likes this.
  18. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I see that dyslexia's catching, you and Peedee are both one letter out............:( Oh well Que Sera Sera etc:).
    Regarding the Marauder, I hope you both enjoy him :). Actually, he's off the first ship, BTW did you know about the Viking ship system?.............
    It's a little known fact that they usually carried out their raids in tight squadrons of three ships. the first ship would charge up to the beach,and the Vikings would jump over the side and rush into the attack screaming Murder and mayhem, the second ships company would charge into the attack yelling Pillage and Plunder, and about an hour later the third ship would limp up to the beach, the ships company would fall over the side and crawl (cautiously by Odin) slowly up the beach crying Oh God nooooo, not rape again!!!!!!!!!:whistle::). Sorry guys, shaggy dog story.
    peedee and Huw63 like this.
  19. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    peedee likes this.
  20. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Got loads of heads Tom, some new in packets, and some in dettol :)
    Airfix multipose heads are in Box 1, and the other metal ones are in spares box 3 I didn't photograph
    them, that's just showing off !

Specs, 1/35th scale from Hannants post free, you pay more from Dover and then the postage on top.

(I'm making Barry a figure of Percy Hobart to go with all his 79th Armoured funnies, say nowt he doesn't know).

PercyHobart%202.jpg percy%20hobart%201.jpg
    Paul
    garyhiggins and Huw63 like this.