1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique To the death...

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Dan Morton, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    I've now corrected the hand and trench club position - at least to my satisfaction. And the piece is done. I have punched acetate lenses ready for the gas masks, but they'd have to be added during the painting process of course.

Looking for a painter to complete it. Drop me a line if you are interested. This piece will be listed on e-Bay. As I've mentioned earlier, my only interest is in making figures, not collecting them.

1/16th scale. I used some resin parts from various kits - Jon Smith Modellbau, Model Cellar, etc., and everything else is Magic Sculpt and/or Kneadatite.

The idea for this one came from Kreston Peckham several years ago.

You'll have to imagine swirls of phosgene or chlorine gas. Actually would have liked to taken the photos thru a thin yellow-green filter for that effect, but I have no idea how to do that.

Hope you like it.

All the best,
    Dan

Attached Files:

2. Mark S Guest

Great piece Dan, that is a much more realistic clobbering....well done.
  3. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Cheers Mark!

All the best,
    Dan
  4. Fokionas Well-Known Member

Greece
    Well done again.........
    Please let me know before you put it in ebay.I am a great collector of WW1 themes-mainly german- but of course I also make a lot of them.
    Fokion
  5. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Fokion - Actually, it's on e-Bay now. My username is lazyschnauzer. The item number is 201022123134.

All the best,
    Dan
  6. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Dan,
    Looks good in this final stage.
    Cheers
    John
  7. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks John!

All the best,