1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

To my Canadian pals, and Colin S. (aka Chaos Cossack)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by sd0324, Oct 25, 2015.

1. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

To my Canadian friends, Ray, Glenn, Alex, Anthony, Colin, Jeff...anyone else I may have missed....I was drinking a lot! It was great to see and visit with all of you... I had a grand time with all of you! Thank you all for coming down! Colin was missed, but we made a picture for him. Next time Colin S. ! We missed you. This was one of the best Chicago shows ever....Shep would have been happy.

[IMG]
    Huw63, crf, ChaosCossack and 2 others like this.
  2. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Hehe, met quite a few of them at Euro. Nice bunch of lads.

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
    sd0324 likes this.
  3. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Okay then who's who there among that motley-looking bunch?!

- Steve
  4. ghamilt1 A Fixture

Canada
    That's the dictionary definition of a rouge's gallery of there ever was one. Sorry I missed the picture Steve, but it was a fantastic show and I had a great time catching up with you. Good luck with the upcoming Toronto show in November!
    sd0324 likes this.
  5. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    That's Ray Welshman from Edmonton the furthest back. I don't know any of the others.
    Gary D
  6. Tom W. Well-Known Member

Germany
    Are these guys from the famous "Fingerpainting Brigade"? :ROFLMAO:
    sd0324 likes this.
  7. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

L to R....Anthony Watts, Colin Fraser, Ray Welshman, myself, Alex McCutcheon and Jeff Burns. We had a lot of laughs and these fellows can really paint.
    napoleonpeart and Babelfish like this.
  8. Watts Member

Canada
    I think there were a few beers involved in this photo :D
    sd0324 likes this.
  9. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

A lot of beer was involved. I drank way too much and enjoyed every drop, was a very late night. (y)
  10. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Glen, was great to visit with you this year. Congratulations on a very well earned Gold medal! Your entire display was very well done. As for the Toronto show....pretty sure I am not allowed into Canadia.
    crf likes this.
  11. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Thanks guys. Who said Canadians are nice? Photographic evidence proves otherwise.

Glad u all had a good time and I hope you all have killer hangovers... You deserve it!!! Meanies!

I'll be there next year for sure. Steve, if I can get into States past your cowboy border guards you should have no problem coming up here. Our guards only hassle Canadian citizens.

You guys should have kicked in and bought a six pack of razors... Looks like a hobo convention :p

Colin
    Watts, sd0324 and crf like this.
  12. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Chicks dig beards man, there were figure groupie chicks everywhere! You missed it and we cannot talk about it. But wow.
    tomifune and crf like this.
  13. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    That's just mean :(
  14. ghamilt1 A Fixture

Canada
    Thanks Steve, it was a great honour to be sure. Now my question here is did anyone use their fingers to take a few pictures? If so, I'd love to see them.
    ChaosCossack and sd0324 like this.
  15. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Mine sucked. Not sure what the Marriott did with their lighting but all my pix came out incandescent orange. Plus it was pretty dark in there so a lot of mine exhibit some shake. From what I observed, those with iphones were getting better shots than the SLR crowd.
  16. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Have they all got a sore middle finger, then? What on earth can they have been doing?............:angelic:
    sd0324 and ChaosCossack like this.
  17. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    My take is that they are about to give each other a prostate exam? :eek:

The canuck is great guys, would be better if they knew how to play hockey? :smug:

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
    sd0324, tomifune and ChaosCossack like this.
  18. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Janne, to answer your questions... maybe there were some examinations going on and that's what they're not supposed to talk about.
    And two... Yes, we are great guys so don't make me count Gold medals in hockey... Junior, Olympic and World Cup. Seems like a lot of Swedes come to Canada so they get the privilege to play with the best in the world.:sneaky::whistle::singing:

hockeycanada.jpg

Colin
    Uruk-Hai, sd0324, ghamilt1 and 2 others like this.
  19. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    I will let that slide, ey!

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  20. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice to put beards to the faces(y)