1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

To all of you..

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by MikkoH, Apr 4, 2006.

1. MikkoH Member

Finland
    Friends, I read all your comments to Costas and all that sympathy and warm thoughts that have been said touch my heart. All I can say is that I'm PROUD to get know all of you friends and that I have found this kind of "brotherhood". Thank you.

Cheers Mikko
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Mikko, we are all brothers and when one of our brothers is ill, we are all saddened by it.

Cheers
    Roc. :(
  3. EasyOff Member

If you think this is something, you should see the posts about Costas here...
    Get Well Wishes.
  4. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Mikko, Well it does not take much to show a little compassion for a fellow human being. though many of us will probably never meet in person friendships are developed none the less.~Gary