1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Tiratore Corso

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by slaj, May 11, 2005.

1. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hi guys.Wanted to share with you the painted version of a master I sculpted a while back. Hope you like.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Stephen Mallia
  2. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
    Very nice figure, Stephen. I particularly like the way you handled the shading of the uniform.

If this is a master, where can we buy a commercial release?
  3. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hi Steven.Thanks for your comments. When it is available I will be glad to let you know.To tell you the truth we're still discussing some matters and as yet we still have to agree. So.....

Stephen Mallia
  4. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Beautiful work Stephen......is he 54mm? I hope he becomes available commercially
  5. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    More to 60mm actually. I hope to but as I said things look a little grim with my Italian friends

Stephen Mallia
  6. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Superb work. I always find that when you think it's a commercial figure you have done a great sculpting job. I thought this was a kit, so... We all know you are a master when it comes to painting figures, and you prove this again on this figure. Can't wait to see it finnished.

Greetz,

Gino
  7. nagashino New Member

Hi Steve

Nice work mate. Interesting subject too. Your sculpting is going from strength to strength ;)

Cheers

Phil
  8. LCoote New Member

Australia
    Stephen, beautiful painting there mate!
  9. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Excellent piece of work Stephen. This figure will defenately come to my hands as soon as it becomes commercial available.
  10. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Now Now hold on a minute...........don't get too bloated with ALL THIS PRAISE you're getting here :angry: you might become overweight like me :lol:

Hey you guys..........I've seen this in the flesh last Wed...........BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Keep it up mate, and I concur with Phil..........

Ray ;)
  11. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Thanks for your comments guys . Ray it will take some praise to get me overwieght with all the soccer I'm playing :lol: :lol:

Stephen Mallia
  12. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Really nice, Stephen! Someone complimented you on blending the uniform colors -that really is finely done on this figure. Wierd pistol holsters...

all the best,
    Dan
  13. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Excellent - get this released. Tomorrow!
  14. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Stephen, Very nice. The uniform is unusual for a Napoleonice which makes it that more appealing.~Gary
  15. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Guys, thanks. Gary I agree with you.The brown uniform really gives it that little bit more.

Stephen Mallia
  16. Baguette New Member

Malta
    Stephen I hope you can bring it again at the club as it is really worth seeing in the flesh. Prosit narak l'erghba u int ukoll Rej!

David
  17. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hello there mate. Finally we have you here on the planet.That's great. For all you guys David is our casting guru. We all depend on him for any casts we might need. See you Wednesday mate

Stephen Mallia