1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Tiny little scene...

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by dancap3286, Oct 7, 2014.

1. dancap3286 A Fixture

United-States
    this is my latest work, more of a figure painting excercise but a nice little time filler before I'm onto my next project. The SS figures range from Jaeger, Jaguar, Evolution, warriors and I think Yosci or another Japanese manufacturer. The figures are mostly stock with the exception of Hornet heads and slight change of weapons here and there. It's supposed to depict a few SS troops having a disagreement over surrendering or fighting to the last. The 250 is a Dragon offering, the building is a modfied Tiger Models offering and I think the light post and wall lantern is from Mini Art. The roof section is scratchbult and the whole scene including the figures are Vallejo Acrylics.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Huw63, Mike S., Marina Shtey and 22 others like this.
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great scene that tells a story.

marc
  3. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Nice work Dan.Plenty of camo.
    Regards
    Andy
  4. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    What a magnificent piece of art!!!! So many details to look at... Well Done!!

Xenofon
  5. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    I love dioramas and scenes like this,what a great job youv'e done on this dan,lovely story telling and composition,beautifully painted scenery and figures / vehicle,just great and really nice pictures as well.

Brian
  6. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Looks great and tells a story very well thought out and well painted.well done.

Ian
  7. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    A diorama in the finest Verlinden tradition. Except you do it even better.

- Steve
  8. swralph A Fixture

Excellent diorama.
  9. SPrimeau Active Member

United-States
    Nicely done, that's a lot of camo!
    Scott
  10. Bassman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Great job Dan! Looking forward seeing this at the show.

Best Regards,

Rod
  11. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Darn!!!!! A time filler!!!!!! Thats a year or more project for me. Very nice scene and great modelling
    Ben
  12. Braemp Active Member

Excellent!

Best regards Lars
  13. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Another killer display of exceptional talent in artistry Dan, awesome work once again! Lots to look in this one too, love it.

Cheers, Ski.
  14. Mike Stevens PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Super nice, another piece of eye candy to see in Chicago!
  15. dancap3286 A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks guys. Appreciate it.
  16. marios1 Active Member

Fantastic work Dan as you usually accustom your fans......your works are really fine ,the paint is so hot and wrap ourself in a fantastic show........!!!

The building is very beauty.......you realized the WRUST INSIGNA by your self???

i loke especially the figures and their position in the diorama i have the old JAGER figure too....and you paint them in a fantastic way to stay at warriors and Jaguar sculpt level.....yes that figure is Yosci...i confirm for you!!!!

When a big dioramas with us soldiers as tank riders on same shermans.........in Ardenne or Normandy???

Bye bye and congratulation for all yot incredible dioramas you share with us!!!

Mario from Italy.
  17. dancap3286 A Fixture

United-States
    Thank you Mario. The wurst sign was a commercial release from VLSAND I've been told "hanchen" is spelled incorrectly. Too late to change it now unfortunately.
  18. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium